PDA

View Full Version : Next Lincs/Notts/Leics Meet Sun 1st Oct

anogg3
Sunday 10th September 2006, 19:05
I will have a look to see if i am working if not i will be there. Even if i have to push the heap! lol!

johnny d 850r
Sunday 10th September 2006, 20:01
hi fletch ok by me,keep us posted.johnny d 850R.

t5owner
Sunday 10th September 2006, 20:10
Yep,

I`ll be up for that one count me in T5owner + 3

Cheers

stuart

nez
Sunday 10th September 2006, 23:13
I'll try to get a leave pass signed by the wife, getting the day off from work shouldn't be a problem.
I'll get back to you.

t5owner
Tuesday 12th September 2006, 13:30
Spoke to pub today. They are happy for us to meet on Sunday 1st. If you want to eat may have to wait up to 20mins or so as don`t take bookings. They were genuinely interested in cars/people etc and asked if we could park cars in same area again.

Many Thanks

Fletch

Are they gonna reserve us some spaces then as i went passed on the sunday after the meet and the place was rammed with cars

Cheers

stuart

t5owner
Tuesday 12th September 2006, 16:13
Rang again today - They won`t reserve any spaces for us but manager says few people use the top car park where we were anyway so will just have to see who`s there when we turn up and shuffle cars if need be for photos etc.

Jolly good we`ll just have to ram non volvo`s out of the way then to give us a line of ovlov`s for photo shoot

Cheers

stuart

t5owner
Wednesday 27th September 2006, 15:52
Aye still on for this one

Baring any last minute hiccups

Cheers

stuart

CAMO
Wednesday 27th September 2006, 16:19
I am interested in this meet, just have to sort work out, and availablity. Dam job gets in the way or my social life!

anogg3
Saturday 30th September 2006, 15:30
so who is coming tomorrow then?

T5ER
Saturday 30th September 2006, 15:44
not sure as kids have chicken pots

anogg3
Saturday 30th September 2006, 15:48
Everyone on my house had already had them , good luck!

CAMO
Saturday 30th September 2006, 18:01
Sorry folkes got to work, but maybe next time.
Regards camo!:hidesbehi

Vikingxl
Saturday 30th September 2006, 19:07
Sadly for me but probably good for everyone else i shant be making this one either

petrolhead
Saturday 30th September 2006, 19:12
I'll be there........Showing of a couple of new mods!!!! And a dented front wing

Regards
Rog

t5owner
Sunday 1st October 2006, 19:45
Yep enjoyable if wet day

Deffo gonna get me one of those zorsts rog they are well nice sounding

Couple of piccies below

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/T5owner/P2onitsown.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/T5owner/Fletchandt5ownersfrontview.jpg

Cheers

stuart

T5ER
Sunday 1st October 2006, 19:47
glad you all had a good day sorry for not attending,will catch the next one for sure

T5ER
Sunday 1st October 2006, 19:48
Cheers Stuart for piccies. I forgot camera again!! Anyone got any preference for a date in Nov or do you just want me to pick one again??
as close to the 28th as possible,i have my reasons

T5ER
Sunday 1st October 2006, 19:53
Guess it will be Sunday 26th Nov at 3pm at "Muddle go nowhere" again then!!

Will start a new thread with details soon.

Fletch
sounds good fletch it is the other halfs birthday on the 28th so can treat here to a meal LOL

t5owner
Sunday 1st October 2006, 20:02
Cheers Stuart for piccies. I forgot camera again!! Anyone got any preference for a date in Nov or do you just want me to pick one again??

After looking at our two side by side think I will stick with mesh grill and not go for Egg Crate!! Cheers for making up my mind with a comparison Stuart!!

Only got a couple of shots just as we were leaving should have taken a few more really but the kids were running riot in the car park

Will look forward to the next one

Cheers

stuart

roller girl
Monday 2nd October 2006, 19:56
Bugger!
I missed this one!
I would have loved to come and give my new toy a run out!
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the next one
;)

lance
Monday 2nd October 2006, 19:58
Sorry I forgot and by the time Stuart Texed me I was in the Rover V8 going to pick up a mate of mine.
Shame I didnt make it as later in the day I had a puncture in a brand new tyre on Miss Whiplash