PDA

View Full Version : very strange

kimbaleeg
Thursday 7th September 2006, 19:29
:rotfl: just washed windscreen and it wont stop washing and wiping only way ive stopped it is to disconnect wiper stalk on steering column and disconnect washer motor think its the wiper stalk any ideas appreciated

thunderace
Thursday 7th September 2006, 21:59
sticking contact or knackered relay?

kimbaleeg
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:05
where is this relay in the car thou cause there not marked in my car very frustrated always happens when your skint lol

thunderace
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:11
er no idea ... mines an 850 ... i'll have a look in morning see if i can find it

mazza
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:21
:rotfl: just washed windscreen and it wont stop washing and wiping only way ive stopped it is to disconnect wiper stalk on steering column and disconnect washer motor think its the wiper stalk any ideas appreciated
bet thats fun :cussing:
good luck with it though...

kimbaleeg
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:25
yeah cheers for the replys lads will have a trip to the dealers in the morning and see what they think. relay sounds like cheapest way first dealer should be able to tell me where it is eh hopefully lol

mazza
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:29
hope its not to much money matey....good luck...

kimbaleeg
Friday 8th September 2006, 18:19
hi guys it cost me nothing ive got headlight wash wipe and one doesnt work so went to dealer and guess wot told too disconect the washwipe motor wires and thatll do it and too my amazment it did apparentley it shorts when they r left pluged in so happy boy now alls well :anmflower