http://media.putfile.com/volvo-test

what do you think?

volvotuning
Thursday 7th September 2006, 11:22
100 - 150 is quite fast!

Adam.

mike 850
Thursday 7th September 2006, 11:30
yeah, its definately puts a big grin on! not bad for a rica 280 :)

volvotuning
Thursday 7th September 2006, 11:36
have you had it off the clock?

Adam.

mike 850
Thursday 7th September 2006, 12:12
ive had it at 157 gps(which was well off the clock), but i ran out of runway on the vid

powernut
Thursday 7th September 2006, 14:21
ive had it at 157 gps(which was well off the clock), but i ran out of runway on the vid
lol thats ££££ing crazy man what engine spec is that baby u have there ,sounds cool is it auto or manual must have a right gearbox to get them speeds surely lol

mike 850
Thursday 7th September 2006, 14:33
well the bhp isn't that impressive, i was running 277 before the exhaust, but i think its down to the torque, its 342ft lbs, dont think it drops below 300 till 5500rpm, its had the rica 280, the wastegates been played with so it boosts to 1.2bar, done the reverse i/c, air filter, exhaust, the usual really, runs abit rich top end tho, which i wanna get sorted, but definatley suprises people, all debaged :B_steerin forgot to say its manual, and its got the poly engine mount which makes it sound cool in the cabin

lance
Thursday 7th September 2006, 14:45
Nice, not far away from a 19t impresive torgue figure

powernut
Thursday 7th September 2006, 15:48
well the bhp isn't that impressive, i was running 277 before the exhaust, but i think its down to the torque, its 342ft lbs, dont think it drops below 300 till 5500rpm, its had the rica 280, the wastegates been played with so it boosts to 1.2bar, done the reverse i/c, air filter, exhaust, the usual really, runs abit rich top end tho, which i wanna get sorted, but definatley suprises people, all debaged :B_steerin forgot to say its manual, and its got the poly engine mount which makes it sound cool in the cabinthats well cool matey now u got me ****ting bricks ,as ive got a 850 t5 manual lump fitted in my beetle(1970?
it has the rica 304
adjustable mbc
std injectors
std 15g turbo
dumpvalve
so good knows whats going to happern when i go out for a proper drive lol

mike 850
Thursday 7th September 2006, 15:54
mate, i would love to be able to experiment with something like that, its gonna be a weapon!!!! where abouts are you? wouldnt mind seeing the finished item

powernut
Thursday 7th September 2006, 16:01
mate, i would love to be able to experiment with something like that, its gonna be a weapon!!!! where abouts are you? wouldnt mind seeing the finished item
im reckoning 2/3 months may look more like a beetle by then lol im from doncaster(south yorkshire)only a 4 hour drive from you lol

mike 850
Thursday 7th September 2006, 16:08
well theres a few vw shows down here, so if your ever down this way i would love to see it :)

powernut
Thursday 7th September 2006, 16:28
well theres a few vw shows down here, so if your ever down this way i would love to see it :)i know im off to (vanfeast this weekend pitty theres no at race track there?as this old bugger eats t5s down the quarter mile (another one of my rat rods)
http://i6.tinypic.com/33wnui8.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/43peicp.jpg
its great fun to drive

mazza
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:07
powernut...why did you have to come on here...was trying to get over my bug habbit and you have started it all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dreaming about my future project to much now,cant get to sleep with ideas for lowered beams and roof chops and back end chops and ............oh no here we go again!!!!!!

mazza
Thursday 7th September 2006, 22:11
powernut ....this is the kind of thing im going to do..but better :mischievo:mischievo:mischievo:mischievo

powernut
Friday 8th September 2006, 00:31
love it matey hope its going to have t5 power too lol

mazza
Friday 8th September 2006, 17:53
nah, i love the sound of a big flat four!!!!keep it old skool!!!

Murphy
Friday 8th September 2006, 20:33
powernut...why did you have to come on here...

That's my fault. I was browsing a Vauxhall forum of all places when i came across it. Thought it was the nutts and he should share it with you lot :D

I am not far from Doncaster though :deal:

mazza
Saturday 9th September 2006, 10:23
That's my fault. I was browsing a Vauxhall forum of all places when i came across it. Thought it was the nutts and he should share it with you lot :D

I am not far from Doncaster though :deal:

LOL.....