PDA

View Full Version : Recirculating valve blanking plate

sizzlechest
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 20:33
Just a quick one. I'll have my greasy mitts on a dump valve soon (cheers DON-T5) and I was wondering about the blanking plate I'm buying from Kalmar Union.
Do I need a gasket of some description or is it machined to fit?

rich850t5
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 20:52
Just a quick one. I'll have my greasy mitts on a dump valve soon (cheers DON-T5) and I was wondering about the blanking plate I'm buying from Kalmar Union.
Do I need a gasket of some description or is it machined to fit?Imade my own and just use a good gasket sealer hasn't leaked yet and have had it up to 20psi

sizzlechest
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 21:16
Cheers for that. I can't see myself running 20 psi plus .... not yet anyway!

Bison
Thursday 7th April 2005, 12:13
Try Forge Motorsport in Glos, I heard they Supply Kalmar Union, They may do it cheaper as they make the plates!

Bison

sizzlechest
Thursday 7th April 2005, 20:01
Too late - already on its way here
:worried:

t5uk
Thursday 7th April 2005, 23:33
Kalmar Union blanking plate already has an O ring seal built in; exceptional quality too!

Bison
Saturday 9th April 2005, 12:25
Kalmar Union blanking plate already has an O ring seal built in; exceptional quality too!

Yep, cos Forge Supply him, They make them. :biggrin:

MarkGolf
Sunday 10th April 2005, 12:30
Anyone got a contact web addy or number so i can get one, just about to buy a dump valve..

How much are the plates?

siamblue
Sunday 10th April 2005, 13:41
Anyone got a contact web addy or number so i can get one, just about to buy a dump valve..

How much are the plates?

So are you keeping her now? :haha: Seeing you are spending on her again. :thewave:

t5uk
Sunday 10th April 2005, 15:48
Try:

http://www.kalmar-union.com/

they have superb parts and are one of a very few who actually race these cars not just talk about them!