PDA

View Full Version : s60r manifold and injectors

baba850r2006
Sunday 27th August 2006, 14:33
hi im wondering if any of yous can tell me if a s60r manifold and green top injectors will fit my 1996 850 t5?im thinking of adding also either a 19t or a garrett turbo along with the 850s glt cam.whats your views help please.

RT MECHANICS
Sunday 27th August 2006, 15:56
Hi yes they will fit on fine.

What power are you trying to get to ?

Russ

baba850r2006
Wednesday 30th August 2006, 16:59
hi i was thinking of adding these mods and possibly either a 19t or a garrett turbo.im looking for as much as i can safely get of drivable power not high revs power.over 300bhp would be a bonus etc.what do yous recon?and maybe also a glt cam.and then a remap.

RT MECHANICS
Wednesday 30th August 2006, 20:27
[QUOTE=baba850r2006]hi i was thinking of adding these mods and possibly either a 19t or a garrett turbo.im looking for as much as i can safely get of drivable power not high revs power.over 300bhp would be a bonus etc.what do yous recon?and maybe also a glt cam.and then a remap.

Hi if you add a larger turbo and cam a remap will not give you what you want.
Just having lots of bhp does not make it un driveable the volvo ecu is a big limiting factor.

Russ

dougt5r
Thursday 31st August 2006, 00:46
[QUOTE=baba850r2006]hi i was thinking of adding these mods and possibly either a 19t or a garrett turbo.im looking for as much as i can safely get of drivable power not high revs power.over 300bhp would be a bonus etc.what do yous recon?and maybe also a glt cam.and then a remap.

Hi if you add a larger turbo and cam a remap will not give you what you want.
Just having lots of bhp does not make it un driveable the volvo ecu is a big limiting factor.

Russ

Well that and the fact its FWD. ;-)

If you want torque and low end grunt, stick with the 15g. Thats the 15g's strong point.

You dont even need to upgrade injectors or turbos if all you want is 300bhp. Just a chip will do.