PDA

View Full Version : V40 exhausts...

M44K TS
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 08:49
A friend of mine has a 1997 V40 2.0l 16v and was wondering what is available exhaust wise. He was gonna go the custom made exhaust route but what others are available for it?

Will there be anythin that will go straight on in place of the standard?

cheers mark.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 12:52
WWW.POWERFLOW.COM make em the same as your existing system except you can chose from several tailpipe options too. My S70 one was about £270 in Stainless with a 5in tail. Dealers are franchised nationwide.

steveT5
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 13:01
WWW.POWERFLOW.COM make em the same as your existing system except you can chose from several tailpipe options too. My S70 one was about £270 in Stainless with a 5in tail. Dealers are franchised nationwide.
Didnt see any Zorsts on that link mate !!!!!! :nut:

Pedro Fandango
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 14:26
opps, looks like someone has hacked there site

M44K TS
Thursday 7th April 2005, 00:12
http://www.powerflow.uk.com/

I had a magnex universal back box fitted up by them on my peugeot and i wasn't impressed, only 1 of the 3 exhaust hangers lined up, and that was at the very end of the tailpipe so the whole thing was held up by the manifold and back box, so the exhaust sagged at the weakest point - the cat!

Do volvo tuning do anything suitable for a V40?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:49
Yeah thing is with a franchise its down to each individual place as per workmanship. Theres a lifetime gaurantee on powerflow so if hes not happy get it back. Also u cud PM aftershock, he knows a decent exhaust place local to u.