PDA

View Full Version : roll call for matt..........

johnny d 850r
Monday 21st August 2006, 20:06
hi
is it just me or is this national meet list not a growing come on now this is what we need is a good meeting so everyone can get to know each other,matts worked hard to organise this for everyone,its not expensive and a great location,by the time this comes around i am sure most of us will be glad of a nice relaxing weekend with a few mates and a few tins looking and talking about the cars we all love,come on lads and gals show some support well done matt,johnny d 850R.

Matt30462
Monday 21st August 2006, 20:24
Thank you very much Johnny!
That's really kind of you to take the time to enter this post, it is much appreciated.
I have been thinking much along the lines of what you have just posted and must say, I was becoming a little disillusioned with the apathy it appears to have been met with. Poor old Cueball has got a headache from me whining to him.
I think perhaps many people are a bit bored of my lists but may not appreciate the new one is there because of the introduction of pricing etc. With luck, everyone will respond and the numbers will rise soon. Just to let you know, we are still working on things and hopefully we will do you all justice on the day.

Once again, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Matt

johnny d 850r
Monday 21st August 2006, 21:08
hi matt
thanks m8 only trying to help ive been in a lot of car clubs in my 30 years on the road and they all seem interested until it comes to the crunch very frustrating not only for me but for people like yourself that go a long way to try and make a club the tops, ive seen many a club wind up fast because of this sort of thing people want continued interest or they get bored quick ,most that i can remember change their car more than there underpants just to find a club with this kind of interest and following, if you understand what im saying anyway good luck count on my full support,johnny d 850R.