PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good price for rear lenses?

barberecpw
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 21:01
Hi , i have the chance to buy 2 upper and 2 lower rear lights for a v70 /850. The price is £115 inc delivery, is that good?

ed

Tomcat
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 21:43
It sounds about right mate, I paid around that for mine when I got them from Salvo.

BlackBeast
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 21:57
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZl5autosQQhtZ-1

barberecpw
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 22:14
It sounds about right mate, I paid around that for mine when I got them from Salvo.

...done, cheque out tomorrow. there v70`s. Thanks guys.

mine are wrecked..i ll have to get a photo of them, you`ve never seen so much fade, can barely see the yellow and the red on the right hand side.

arbee
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 22:15
i'm after some v70 ones for mine - really prefer the clear lenses :)

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 01:34
The V70 ones are defo a better option IMO

arbee
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 07:24
as illustrated!

barberecpw
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 08:24
ShMokin. Looks nice. :)

Andrew
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 08:57
mine are wrecked..i ll have to get a photo of them, you`ve never seen so much fade, can barely see the yellow and the red on the right hand side.

I know it sounds daft but give them a wipe with something like "back to black" bumper restorer - I bet they come up pretty well. If you're getting rid anyway give it a go and if it works you can chuck them on ebay to get some of your money back.

Worked for my 855 ones.

Ac.

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 09:18
Autoglym resin polish aslo brings back a lustre to them

arbee
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 09:49
i'm gonna try some 2400 grit wet and dry then some megs plastic polish. trouble with normal polishes is they only 'fill' the scratches so the effect wears off

barberecpw
Wednesday 9th August 2006, 16:48
I know it sounds daft but give them a wipe with something like "back to black" bumper restorer - I bet they come up pretty well. If you're getting rid anyway give it a go and if it works you can chuck them on ebay to get some of your money back.

Worked for my 855 ones.

Ac.

..i sprayed on a new layer of lacer (how do you spell that?!), and it looked great for a week, then went even worse than before, fiqure that one out.