PDA

View Full Version : National Meet-UP Number 2,3,4,5......

Matt30462
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 16:32
When the National is all over, having hopefully been a massive success. What would you prefer for the following year. Assuming everyone has a great time and want's to do it again next year, would you prefer to stay at the succesfull (assuming it was) venue or spread or wings a bit and travel elsewhere? We could either become a regular block booking or move around the country thus everyone gets the chance to be closer to home at some stage. Of course this first one could be an absolute calamity but lets just suppose everything goes great.

POLL Above

Regular Site or Move About

Andrew
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 16:53
When the National is all over, having hopefully been a massive success. What would you prefer for the following year. Assuming everyone has a great time and want's to do it again next year, would you prefer to stay at the succesfull (assuming it was) venue or spread or wings a bit and travel elsewhere? We could either become a regular block booking or move around the country thus everyone gets the chance to be closer to home at some stage. Of course this first one could be an absolute calamity but lets just suppose everything goes great.

POLL Above

Regular Site or Move About

Matt - you getting ahead of yourself ? :)

It all depends on how we find the facilities surely ? :)

JUDGENINJA
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 16:58
I think for simplicity we'd have to stay in the same place for a couple of years until the event gained popularity. It is a lot of planning to organise each venue.... unless you really want to do all the work every year.......

Matt30462
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 17:35
Getting ahead? Not really, I am not planning for 2008 just yet. I was just wondering as we have many members from quite a long way away who, I thought would have put their names down already. I am thinking would people be more inclined to come to future events if it was nearer, would people prefer to vary the venue or stay if it were good. Don't read anything into it, it's just gauging the feelings. I personally would travel anywhere.

arbee
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 17:49
lol! blimey there's nothing like pre-planning! Yeah i think tbh it depends on this... i mean next years... facilities - if its all sound then i vote stay put

Matt30462
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 17:55
Yes, as said earlier, assuming the 1st is 'Brilliant'. Would you stay or would you go?

T5ER
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 18:13
As said Matt stick with the first venue for a couple of years(makes sense)that then gives time to look at new venues?????.Logical thinking