PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to pod this weekend usc meet.

johnny d 850r
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 20:54
hi
anyone planning on going to ultimate street car meeting at santapod this weekend if so how about a meet,i will be going sunday all day its the best day to go lots of stalls clubs etc,anyone interested post message and i will get back to you asap...keep on polishing johnny d 850r.

JUDGENINJA
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 21:18
Bison is going...... and possibly a few others..... I'll be going the week after....

Rufe
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 21:51
once again i will be there at USC (loved it last year). going up friday and camping for the whole weekend, coming home sunday at some point.

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 22:53
once again i will be there at USC (loved it last year). going up friday and camping for the whole weekend, coming home sunday at some point.

You taking Spesh and his chariot with you?

x

Rufe
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 23:37
hopefully, he's being quiet about it to be honest, last week he told me he wanted to be there, but hasn't mentioned it since. will speak to him tommorrow

Vikingxl
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 02:48
Spesh will be nearer than you think this weekend so you never know!Bring on the mighty bee paint nova!!!!!

Rufe
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 06:58
yeah i know, that was why he said he was hoping to get there

shaun850
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 16:53
i'll be there rufe, you doing the strip?

johnny d 850r
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 20:53
hi all
thanks for feedback will look out for you all i will be in red 850r estate with R badge on front grill if i spot you i will introduce myself,look foward to it,keep on polishing,johnny d 850r.

Rufe
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 21:21
i'll be there rufe, you doing the strip?
i dont know, may do, but the queues there are horrendous to be honest. you dont really get your moneys worth there, better off going there on a quieter weekend or going to stratford for running, though saying that, i will have my licence with me just in case lol

and johnny, shall be my keeping eyes open for it :D

madness
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 21:41
get there early!!!! first sign on is 7am usually , then 11am.

i cant make it by the looks of things so good luck