PDA

View Full Version : time for a north east meet

markt4
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 09:39
come on lads and lasses (lil me) its about time...there is quite a few of us up here and we never seem to get off the ground !!!! and im getting pretty jelous of all the meets way down south or way up north in bandit country , some come on lets get some dates sorted..i can go any weekend as my life is boring and ive nowt to do or anywhere to go...all are welcome

markt4...anytime

Cueball_MOB
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 10:21
I'd be willing to nip over the Pennines for a meet - plus I've got quite a few mates in the Newcastle/Sunderland Area who keep asking me to join them for a social.

Cheers

Cue

DONKEYT5
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 11:43
come on lads and lasses (lil me) its about time...there is quite a few of us up here and we never seem to get off the ground !!!! and im getting pretty jelous of all the meets way down south or way up north in bandit country , some come on lets get some dates sorted..i can go any weekend as my life is boring and ive nowt to do or anywhere to go...all are welcome

markt4...anytime
Just organise a venue and date, and I will put up a post with a list of names etc!
Don

lil_me
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 14:27
Thurday-Saturday nights usually out for us as Pete works then let me know when and where and will see what we can do :)

kimbaleeg
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 20:19
friday saturdays out for me as i work them but could do sundays

markt4
Tuesday 1st August 2006, 22:13
looking like a sunday then....any ideas of a venue any1 ????

coast...seaburn / s.shields / whitley bay
ikea car park
angel of the north
herrington park (where the motor show is)

just a few ideas

Titch
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 01:09
bandit country? lol. mark i will try my best to get down to your meet.
Let me know where and when and i will see what i can do!

fraz13
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 03:46
I'll second that ^^^

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 09:04
A nice run down from Bandit country so if a Sunday i could be there too!

markt4
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 09:20
excellent bandit lads..it would be great if yous could make it and it may get a few of the north east peeps intrested

markt4
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 12:32
what about sunday 24th sept or the following week sunday 1st oct ???

any 1???

GATHY
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 16:45
I'll second that ^^^

ill come if the bandit lads are gonna supply me with some fresh haggis !

mark what colours your trim cause if its cream leather ive got a full trim for it if you need any door cars switches etc
back seat was shafted so i took it out of my old phase 2 t4 and its sat in my garage doing nothing

sTe-5R
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 18:23
hi everyone.

i'll hopefully be able to make it, sunday 24th or the following week should be ok for me.

lets hope the weather is'nt too bad.

Titch
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 00:58
Let me know which date you are going for and i will come down. It will be good to meet some more of you guys from south of the border.

Vikingxl
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 02:40
I might be able to make it if i have a licence then