PDA

View Full Version : Sourcing a headlight lens ...

TheButler
Saturday 29th July 2006, 14:01
Does anyone know where i can get a headlight lens for a phase 2 V70 T5. I am not having much luck finding one. The part i am looking for is the whole lens to cover the headlight. If anyone knows where i can source one of these could they give me a link :)

fraz13
Saturday 29th July 2006, 14:27
Try Mark at Salvo..... http://www.salvogroup.co.uk/salvosite.htm

TheButler
Saturday 29th July 2006, 15:35
I have actually gave them a request already, but thanks for the suggestion ;)

Rufe
Saturday 29th July 2006, 23:49
for the record you cant actually buy just the lens from the dealer (sealed unit, complete lamp only). i take it you may know this hence your request on here, but i dont think you could actually even buy just a lens from a breakers really, as they dont just unclip like the P1's

Mrsmopp
Sunday 30th July 2006, 00:25
I have actually gave them a request already, but thanks for the suggestion ;)

But did you know you get a discount for being a member here before you placed the request ;)

x

poochingaround
Sunday 30th July 2006, 21:11
Doncaster motor salvage

Nathlm
Sunday 30th July 2006, 21:42
Does anyone know where i can get a headlight lens for a phase 2 V70 T5. I am not having much luck finding one. The part i am looking for is the whole lens to cover the headlight. If anyone knows where i can source one of these could they give me a link :)

Hi,

I'm sure we can source you one at less than Volvo prices (I believe it is a complete lamp). Will find out the price tommorrow.

Regards,
Hamish.

www.volvotuninguk.com

TheButler
Saturday 5th August 2006, 23:08
I managed to pick one up, it was £100 for the complete unit.