PDA

View Full Version : Should I ask?????????

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 00:26
After meeting some of you guys today at Avon, it became clear how much you love your Ovlov's - even to the degree of giving them names - so I got thinking what woudl I call mine. perhaps you could help me out.................

I will post several potential names and please vote for your favourite. After a week or 2, then that will become the busses name - may even get a reg plate to fit - like judgeninja ---LOL :wavey:

If I get this right choices should be above :whatever:

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 00:31
ps I have already voted for my favourite

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 00:52
C U M on guys - help me call my car what I want..... U should guess - it begins with "B"....

Love

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 00:52
Usually the names - Oh god how I used to protest about giving cars names (and secretly still do) - come from the reg or part of it.

Pedro's car is big tosser due to the fact that the private plate looks very much like that.
Winnie is winnie because WNO is in the reg?
Lance's car is called Miss Whiplash, just coz he is inclined to call it that???? :confused:

I could go on. I am certain we will find a name soon - I like Trevor. Trevor the T5.

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 00:58
In a way I agree with U Dave - so glad you said this tho as it lets me comment on something that I have been keeping 2 myself all day and nearly fit to burst.

Sorry Mrs Mopp - but my wife does have a special word for those "special intimate feminine areas" [ie where it itches] which is ---------------- Winnie.

Sadly - even my 6yo daughter uses it. so can't be rude -

Please don't ban me - I love it here.

Love

fraz13
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 01:00
Sorry Mrs Mopp - but my wife does have a special word for those "special intimate feminine areas" [ie where it itches] which is ---------------- Winnie.

Sadly - even my 6yo daughter uses it. so can't be rude -

Please don't ban me - I love it here.

Love

That really amused me hahahahahahha well done that man lol :B_thumb:

fraz13
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 01:01
Anyway, whats the 3 letters of your reg?

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 01:02
Thks Fraz - not my usualy std - which is Boll*****X

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 01:04
Anyway, whats the 3 letters of your reg?

'K Knows - why do I need to look at my reg - Plod can do that and tell me...... :B_rant:

R ??? FUK - or the like

swordy21
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 01:05
not really

lance
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 02:01
Usually the names - Oh god how I used to protest about giving cars names (and secretly still do) - come from the reg or part of it.

Pedro's car is big tosser due to the fact that the private plate looks very much like that.
Winnie is winnie because WNO is in the reg?
Lance's car is called Miss Whiplash, just coz he is inclined to call it that???? :confused:

I could go on. I am certain we will find a name soon - I like Trevor. Trevor the T5.

Miss Whiplash was chosen by the ladies and a very sutiable name for a black T5 with black feet and boots and a W in the Reg somewhere

I remember you reminding me all cars are Female Dave, so you cant support Trevor as a name for a T5 we need more ladies to attend this post to find a suitable name!

855t5r
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 09:46
Sorry to say this but I reckon that people who give their car pet names need to get out more!!!!!

Mrsmopp
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 11:00
Your entitled to your own opinion Simon - however, my mother used to say if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all so SHUT UP! :rant:

All T5's are ladies so you cant have a boys name!!

x

Pedro Fandango
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 11:07
All T5's are ladies so you cant have a boys name!
Big Tosser is not much of a ladies name :duck:

Mrsmopp
Sunday 3rd April 2005, 11:21
No but you dont refer to her as male either!!

The silver surfer LOL

x

lance
Tuesday 5th April 2005, 14:41
Big Tosser is not much of a ladies name :duck:
Yeah but shes had the equivelent of a sex change in her modifcations ie the ecu brain is confused!
But you cant help loving her even if you r not into chicks with dicks!
Im not into DOMINATION but Miss whiplash seemed a good choice!

Murphy
Tuesday 5th April 2005, 15:25
I have to say the Volvo was called Vik, but i seldom refered to her as Vik. However i had a montego once and it was a white estate with the best name going. "White Lightning". It has a couple of meanings, the first is the fact like grease lightening it was very fast and also white, but the twist was the fact it is also a very cheap and tacky cider that alcoholics drink - she also got known as Austin Powers - play on words again.... lol

Right i will just get my coat !

BTW i voted money pit - cause they are ;)

Bracer
Tuesday 5th April 2005, 15:54
I have no idea how SAM got her name :uglyhamme