PDA

View Full Version : samco hoses

kimbaleeg
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 12:43
R these any good as posted in s seires. have a hose that needs replaced its £50 from stealers so idea is i can get samco kit to replace all air intake hoses for £130ish from pfvonline wondered what everybody thinks should i go for these thanks

T5ER
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 13:10
R these any good as posted in s seires. have a hose that needs replaced its £50 from stealers so idea is i can get samco kit to replace all air intake hoses for £130ish from pfvonline wondered what everybody thinks should i go for these thanks
Its personal choice mate i am saving at the mo to get some

LeeVTi
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 13:13
samco's are always a good choice, they dont offer any performance differance but do look the part

S70T5Chris
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 13:17
I recommend getting them. I got a set a couple of weeks ago, They look great, and you won't have to worry about getting a split hose again! If you've got to replace one hose thats 50 quid anyway, I would definately go for it!!

kimbaleeg
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 13:18
thanks guys for the replys think i will ring pvf on monday hehe

BlackBeast
Saturday 22nd July 2006, 14:47
and you won't have to worry about getting a split hose again!

If you have an auto, then the above statement is not true!

kimbaleeg
Sunday 23rd July 2006, 13:55
it is an auto what do you mean blackbeast??

iGGy
Sunday 23rd July 2006, 14:13
I think BlackBeast is referring to the coolant hoses that Samco do, rather than the turbo ones.

kimbaleeg
Sunday 23rd July 2006, 14:21
ahh right to be honest spent the morning checking all the air hoses and they all look ok so might just get the one thats split after all also used car today after superglueing the split and taped it up too and it seems to be ok so must be the onlyone. just checked finances will be getting the one thats split only till can get back to work and get some money lol