PDA

View Full Version : V70cdt5

REB
Thursday 20th July 2006, 19:15
Goog day all.
Im looking for A V70T5,have found one its a V70CDT5. I know to all you old hands this may seem a silly question but what does the CD denote..Thanks for any serious reply.

lance
Thursday 20th July 2006, 19:25
Not sure what it denotes but on the 850s it was above GLT and GLE spec, on the 70s its above S , & SE, basically CD should have - elec drivers seat , leather , electric sunroof, climate control, Tracs ,computer , winter pack etc etc, only 1 button space left!
The only thing better or different depending on tastes is R but thats almost a completly different spec all on its own with sporty styling , leather & swade , crome intead of wood an extra speaker , 17s LSD lower suspension, elec passanger seat.

Back in the 80s CD featured on top trim Vaukhalls to compete with Fords Ghia , its more of a full luxury spec , rather than an L or GL Or LX GLX

BlackBeast
Thursday 20th July 2006, 20:07
17s LSD lower suspension

The V70R has an LSD?

lance
Thursday 20th July 2006, 20:10
I thought the classic V70R did, not the 850r though, not 100% certain

BlackBeast
Thursday 20th July 2006, 20:19
See i thought the only one that came with an lsd was the 850r lol. Safe to say at least one of us is right lol.

The Flying Banana
Thursday 20th July 2006, 20:20
Mines was upgraded by a previous owner to have an LSD......Fraz13 had a quality picture but this is the only one i could find that shows rubber being left evenly ....the other T-5R i had only left it on one side so kinda backed up the claim of an LSD !!

REB
Thursday 20th July 2006, 21:11
Not sure what it denotes but on the 850s it was above GLT and GLE spec, on the 70s its above S , & SE, basically CD should have - elec drivers seat , leather , electric sunroof, climate control, Tracs ,computer , winter pack etc etc, only 1 button space left!
The only thing better or different depending on tastes is R but thats almost a completly different spec all on its own with sporty styling , leather & swade , crome intead of wood an extra speaker , 17s LSD lower suspension, elec passanger seat.

Back in the 80s CD featured on top trim Vaukhalls to compete with Fords Ghia , its more of a full luxury spec , rather than an L or GL Or LX GLX

Thanks for the reply Its looking good.

Rbphot
Friday 21st July 2006, 10:59
Hi as a 98 FWD R owner I can confirm that it has a LSD/different gearbox, also the R has totally different suspension to the T5, it's about 40mm lower with stonger bushes, sway bars/arms nivomats are shorter than T5 etc.

The volvo sports option that can be fitted to the T5 only uses some of the parts from R.

Ray

T5frankie
Friday 4th August 2006, 18:24
Goog day all.
Im looking for A V70T5,have found one its a V70CDT5. I know to all you old hands this may seem a silly question but what does the CD denote..Thanks for any serious reply.
HI THE CD IS THE TOP LUXURY MODEL AFTER SE IF THATS ANY HELP ALTHOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT IT HAS DIFFERENT TO MY SE. FRANK.