PDA

View Full Version : Notts area Tuesday 18th July

Vikingxl
Monday 17th July 2006, 23:28
I will be in the Notts/Leics area tomorrow visiting a few members and a certain Volvo dealers!o if anyone sees me give me a wave!

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 18th July 2006, 00:45
I may not have a Volly with me - but count me in!

Vikingxl
Tuesday 18th July 2006, 18:52
Well i saw Ollie from Marshalls,Mr and Mrs pork pie gimp plus baby pork pie gimp and the ederly bus driving gimp T5owner on my travels today plus was nearly involved in a massive smash and destroyed some Ferrrari thing much to his disgust.I think i only won because he was more worried about his hair!

T5owner you tight A***d troll you didnt even get the bacon sarnies im starving now!

T5ER
Tuesday 18th July 2006, 18:54
Well i saw Ollie from Marshalls,Mr and Mrs pork pie gimp plus baby pork pie gimp and the ederly bus driving gimp T5owner on my travels today plus was nearly involved in a massive smash and destroyed some Ferrrari thing much to his disgust.I think i only won because he was more worried about his hair!

T5owner you tight A***d troll you didnt even get the bacon sarnies im starving now!

LOL you now have to remember that the 850 dont go like the longboat did

lance
Tuesday 18th July 2006, 19:11
I could be up for a wee mini meet

T5ER
Tuesday 18th July 2006, 19:14
I could be up for a wee mini meet
23rd or the 30th mate doing a mini meet in melton

t5owner
Wednesday 19th July 2006, 10:31

My apols rich i shall indeed return the bacon sarnies favour in the near future

Cheers

stuart

Oh and i`m alive just after the eff up with that leather seat cover debacle

Vikingxl
Wednesday 19th July 2006, 10:32
You mean the cream leather cable conduit!

t5owner
Friday 21st July 2006, 11:17
You mean the cream leather cable conduit!

Now don`t get me started on that the wifey has already removed my t*******s and fried them up

Man it hurt as they were still attached at the time

Cheers

stuart