PDA

View Full Version : What about this, a bit cheeky!

Big_Papa_T
Monday 17th July 2006, 20:35
I bought my C70 around 15months ago from auction. At the time i didn't get a users handbook which meant i had no service history. I had assumed it would have been regularly serviced as it had a service sticker on the window from a garage in Essex with the next service due in approx. 2000 miles. I also gave the car a good look over and everything seemed ok for the miles on the car.
I was thinking about selling so i decided i would do some investigating to try and obtain a copy of the service record. I thought i would start by checking out the company on the sticker on the back window (German and Swedish Cars). I looked at their website and to my amazement my car is for sale on their website http://www.germanandswedishcars.com/carpages/V946XJV/V946XJV%20Details.htm . Naturally i gave them a phone and explained they are advertising my car. The guy basically fobbed me off by saying he would look into it and their website hasn't been updated for a while!
On the bright side he said he would have a look to see if they have any details of the service record!

JO5EPH
Monday 17th July 2006, 21:02
That is a bit cheky! How lazy is that?!

Nice looking car though :cool: I might buy it! :wink:

Rufe
Monday 17th July 2006, 21:38
hi mate, if you pm me your registration number i can check to see what service's its had at any volvo dealership and let you know. :)