PDA

View Full Version : My 30th Birthday! :)

DaveS60D5
Friday 1st April 2005, 14:03
Needless to say I am fast approaching oldgitdom, and would like to invite any of those of you who would like to join me to:

Ulysses Greek Restaurant, Bristol Street, Birmingham on Sat. 30/04/05 - most of my family and local friends will be going and I'd like to invite my VT5 mates along too, please do respond quickly as I will have to amend the booking to accomodate the extra people within the next week or so....

Also, please do not say you are coming unless you are absolutely certain you will be there, as I will be charged for each no-show. Thank you :)

Basically, it'll be a 3 course Greek meal with a variety of dishes / puddings with a licensed bar on site, there will also be a live greek band and a belly dancer included - and all for just £15 + drinks! :bounce:

Link below:

http://www.ulyssesrestaurant.co.uk/

Pedro - would you be kind enough to do the listy thing, assuming I'm lucky enough to need one? Thanks mate :) :banana:

Mrsmopp
Friday 1st April 2005, 14:17
I'll check with Steve later that we are around but I am pretty sure we are and we'd love to join you!

Thanks Hun!

x

DaveS60D5
Friday 1st April 2005, 15:19
I'll check with Steve later that we are around but I am pretty sure we are and we'd love to join you!

Thanks Hun!

x

Excellent! :remybussi

Anymore for anymore? :)

GuyD5
Friday 1st April 2005, 17:42
As mentioned to you on the other thread ... I shall be there :D

DaveS60D5
Friday 1st April 2005, 21:47
As mentioned to you on the other thread ... I shall be there :D

Will be great to have you their mate thanks for saying you'll come along :)

mulletboy2
Friday 1st April 2005, 22:31
Sorry Dave, would love to join you, but I can't make it :( Hope you have a wicked night though :D

swordy21
Friday 1st April 2005, 23:52
You young :banana: !!!!!!!!

No one came to mine - and it was more of a milestone..........

Thinks - but I didn't invite anyone, was toooooooo painful to think about.

Still - only 10 years then you will be a fat, old, greying, impotent, git, like me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 2nd April 2005, 00:51
Dave if I hadn't already said (but I think I did) I will be there mate - just to see you do the belly dancing if nothing else. :banana:

DaveS60D5
Monday 4th April 2005, 23:06
Sorry Dave, would love to join you, but I can't make it :( Hope you have a wicked night though :D

No probs mate and thanks anyway :)

DaveS60D5
Monday 4th April 2005, 23:07
You young :banana: !!!!!!!!

No one came to mine - and it was more of a milestone..........

Thinks - but I didn't invite anyone, was toooooooo painful to think about.

Still - only 10 years then you will be a fat, old, greying, impotent, git, like me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Forgive me if I'm not relishing that thought! ;)

DaveS60D5
Monday 4th April 2005, 23:08
Dave if I hadn't already said (but I think I did) I will be there mate - just to see you do the belly dancing if nothing else. :banana:

:lol: Oh I will just HAVE to oblige now :)

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 16:11
Have you booked this? Did you put Steve and I down as a yay or a nay?

x

Ian C70T5
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 16:17
GOD.. YOU ARE OLD.. i felt bad that it was my 25th birthday monday just gone.. needless to say i feel better now

DaveS60D5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 11:24
Have you booked this? Did you put Steve and I down as a yay or a nay?

x

Yes booked - and yes - Steve, you, Dave P & Guy are all booked in - thank you for coming! :)

Any chance of getting J to come?

DaveS60D5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 11:29
GOD.. YOU ARE OLD.. i felt bad that it was my 25th birthday monday just gone.. needless to say i feel better now

Cheeky git! At least the pipe & slippers will go with the Volvo I drive! :lol:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 14th April 2005, 11:34
Yes booked - and yes - Steve, you, Dave P & Guy are all booked in - thank you for coming! :)

Any chance of getting J to come?

Just thought I better check cos I need to cancel another appointment (I hadn't confirmed Steve and i would be able to make it Davey boy!! LOL)

x

steveT5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 11:59
I have just turned 36, not to worry though my zimmer frame arrived yesterday!!

DaveS60D5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 12:13
I have just turned 36, not to worry though my zimmer frame arrived yesterday!!

Heh heh - How GRIM is it to think your next major Birthday after this one is 40!!!! :eye-poppi

steveT5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 12:16
Heh heh - How GRIM is it to think your next major Birthday after this one is 40!!!! :eye-poppi
Yep i know mate, try not to think about it, cos it just depresses ya !

DaveS60D5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 12:59
Just thought I better check cos I need to cancel another appointment (I hadn't confirmed Steve and i would be able to make it Davey boy!! LOL)

x

So I take it you're coming then? :partysmil

And what about J?

Mrsmopp
Thursday 14th April 2005, 13:05
We are now yeah!! LOL

x

DaveS60D5
Thursday 14th April 2005, 13:18
We are now yeah!! LOL

x

Cool - take it the other offer wasn't as good? :pants:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 14th April 2005, 15:34
Cool - take it the other offer wasn't as good? :pants:

Yeah it was but it seems you booked us for your do before we confirmed we could join you LOL

x

DaveS60D5
Monday 18th April 2005, 23:02
Yeah it was but it seems you booked us for your do before we confirmed we could join you LOL

x

Alas, with Tash Steve & Guy all cancelled - it seems like it's just Dave & I from here!! :(

Nevermind, I have 20 mates and relatives going anyway :haha: :partysmil

DaveS60D5
Monday 25th April 2005, 10:50
30 TODAY!!........... DOH!.......... :slap:

Celebrations on Saturday (see 1st post on 1st page of this thread) if anyone else wants to join Dave850R & I? Will also be about 15-20 of my family and mates going so quite a crowd, should be a good laugh :)

Justin
Monday 25th April 2005, 11:08
Would like to mate but i have friends over :(

lance
Monday 25th April 2005, 11:42
Happy Bday :beer:

Wobbly Dave
Monday 25th April 2005, 11:44
Happy Birthday you old fart :beer:

DaveS60D5
Monday 25th April 2005, 12:27
Thanks all :)

No worries J.

mulletboy2
Tuesday 26th April 2005, 09:34
Happy Birthday for yesterday mate. Sorry that I won't be able to make it this weekend - too much work to do :( I want my weekends back!!! :frown:

DaveS60D5
Wednesday 27th April 2005, 17:17
Happy Birthday for yesterday mate. Sorry that I won't be able to make it this weekend - too much work to do :( I want my weekends back!!! :frown:

No worries mate and thank you! :Handshake :)