PDA

View Full Version : Southampton and Portsmouth,

siamblue
Monday 10th July 2006, 10:50
I am off today going down to Southampton to see a friend, then off to Portsmouth to visit relatives, will probably spend at least 3 days down there, so if anyone is about in the evening and fancy a trip to the viewpoint or Churchillian then leave a reply here,

Gary,

Adge
Monday 10th July 2006, 17:36
So near yet so far! Nearly here though. Can't pop over as I'm " tied up" at the moment!"
Welcome to the South Gary.
Harry

siamblue
Tuesday 11th July 2006, 13:48
cheers Harry nice to be back and get away from the hussle and bussle of London, i don't realise how stressful it is up there, might spend a week down here, so if any Hants peeps want to meet then just reply,

S70T5Chris
Tuesday 11th July 2006, 18:29
Hi gary

I'm pretty busy during the evenings this week, but if youre still down the weekend, I wouldnt mind hooking up somewhere and having a chin wag! I'd like to check out your new motor too!

Anyone else in the area fancy catching up???

Chris.

S40 T4
Tuesday 11th July 2006, 20:48
Depends on when, but I could be up for popping over and meeting up at the weekend.

I'm also in Southampton for work on monday.

S70T5Chris
Tuesday 11th July 2006, 20:55
Depends on when, but I could be up for popping over and meeting up at the weekend.

I'm also in Southampton for work on monday.

Hey bud,

Used to do the west over in my early days! I hear its all shut off now at night! Is there still a big scene down there for mod'd cars. Maybe we could organise a meet down there one evening????

S40 T4
Tuesday 11th July 2006, 21:10
There a quite a few on the eastcliff, but mainly corsas with big bumpers, only seen a few powerfull cars so we could show them what volvos are made of!!!

They shut one of the 'crusie' roads past all the bars in the evening now, as the drunks cant stay on the pavement (which is a good thing!).

MattB
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 08:03
There a quite a few on the eastcliff, but mainly corsas with big bumpers....
or Tescos, Branksome lol!!:rice:

S40 T4
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 11:02
Are you up for a A mimi south coast meet matt?

MattB
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 17:28
Are you up for a A mimi south coast meet matt?
yeah sure - any particular day in mind??

sorry for hijacking your thread Gary :sorry:

S70T5Chris
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 17:58
What about Sunday somewhen?? Don't mind where. How's that for you Gary?

Anyone else down South fancy it???

thunderace
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 18:24
yeah if more east than west :) lol

siamblue
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 19:54
I got to go back on Saturday i am afraid,