PDA

View Full Version : Avon Park, what's actually going on there?

Bison
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:02
I went to Avon Park before and it was crap, what's actually going on here this weekend? How much is it to get in? as I remember we went to a show there which was rubbish and me and all my mates ended up leaving and getting our money back for some reason.

Is this just a few cars parked up and bit of track action?

Bison

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:20
Well I don't know about you but I am out to beat all comers!! and/or set a really good 1/4. New track new surroundings - new people/noobs to bore silly about T5/Volvo. Have a good laugh with my mates. Filming of the new VF DVD! "I am ready for my close up, luvvy!".

Take photos, eat food, drink beer (LATER ON!!).

Feel the OVLOV!! :rice:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:31
You make your own fun at these events! Life is what you make it and all that! Simple as! :firedevil

x

siamblue
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:33
Is this just a few cars parked up and bit of track action?

Bison

That is so blasphemus,It is 25+T5s meeting up in one place,Most if not all VT5 members. few cars parked up :bullwhip: :riceboy:

Bison
Thursday 31st March 2005, 15:57
Hmmmmm maybe I should re-phrase that looks like I upset some of you, > not intentional :o .... Last time I went there was supposed to be some big show going on and it was £20 to get in and half of the trade stands never showed up and it was a pile of dog poo.

Thats why I wanted to know what was involved and how much if anything it costs to get in, I'm all up for meeting up with you guys though!!

Are we inside in a members area? or parking in a car park. Cos i would love to get in and represent! :B_thumb:

Bison

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 31st March 2005, 16:05
I wouldn't worry - we are all just a bit excited. :banana: It has been a long winter wait to get back together and race.

This is a "run what you brung" event - namely we are the attraction!

This is what happened last year at Santa Pod. Lots of motorcars going very quickly

http://www.bigredvolvos.co.uk/galleries/run_wot_you_brung_galleries_idx.htm

Pray for sunshine

Mrsmopp
Thursday 31st March 2005, 16:13
There is no big event really, just an open day for al cars. Its a tenner to get in and £15 to race - you can race as many times as you like!

x

lance
Thursday 31st March 2005, 16:31
It could be the largest T5 meet upto now in this country :wow: :banana: , well the largest Ive ever been too, I cant wait!

JUDGENINJA
Friday 1st April 2005, 08:45
LANCE - Are you still bringing the MBC......?(please)

lance
Friday 1st April 2005, 13:47
LANCE - Are you still bringing the MBC......?(please)

Will do mate :xmas2:

Giles
Friday 1st April 2005, 13:52
I wouldn't worry - we are all just a bit excited. :banana: It has been a long winter wait to get back together and race.

This is a "run what you brung" event - namely we are the attraction!

This is what happened last year at Santa Pod. Lots of motorcars going very quickly

http://www.bigredvolvos.co.uk/galleries/run_wot_you_brung_galleries_idx.htm

Pray for sunshine

For all those who do not believe Santa Pod is uphill - look at Dave's photo of the bike ("less than 10 seconds later") in August 2004 Santa Pod - I think this clears any dispertions :banana:

Mrsmopp
Friday 1st April 2005, 13:55
For all those who do not believe Santa Pod is uphill - look at Dave's photo of the bike ("less than 10 seconds later") in August 2004 Santa Pod - I think this clears any dispertions :banana:

LOL :B_thumb:

x