PDA

View Full Version : V70 P1 Turbo hoses...

dreadly
Monday 3rd July 2006, 15:38
Currently doing a full stage 0 tune up on a P1 V70 T5 and it seems down a fair bit on power... - I suspect a leak in the turbo hoses..

Can you buy a nice simple kit of replacement hoses from somewhere and are they expensive? - Is it worth getting sampo type replacements or standard Vovlo parts?

Any other suggestions on what could cause a lack of power? - I have replaced plugs & Leads and changed oil. - It's standard tune.
Turbo does not smoke, Is there a way to check for turbo wear easily?

arbee
Monday 3rd July 2006, 16:07
Dreadly - complete o/t thread hi-jack but not rec'd response to the couple of PMs I've sent - Trax - are you coming? when are you paying?

Can't help much with your Q other than to say i wouldnt mind doing mine too! I wouldnt bother with Samco etc - look pretty initally but discolour over time.

dreadly
Monday 3rd July 2006, 16:31
Arbee, Sorry, Yes I am coming to TRAX, I need to pay you dont I??? - How? - Sorry to be thick, but I have just started a new contract today and am a little disoriented (Check spelling!)

I have a payPal account - Two people will be coming - Should I bring both T5's or just the one?

arbee
Monday 3rd July 2006, 16:33
No probs - I'll pm you mate :) (edit - pm sent) sorry to go wildly o/t! - PS Good luck with the new contract!