PDA

View Full Version : Welsh meet!!!

BlackBeast
Saturday 1st July 2006, 22:01
Think its about time that I sorted a Welsh meet out. Sorry its taken so long.

Location wise, im thinking of the Chepstow area so we can get a few of the members from over the border to join us as we arent that many. I know theres a few pubs in between Chepstow and Gloucester that we could meet at, have lunch, a drink in the beer garden (if its good weather) and a good chat about all things Volvo.

To give everyone a little bit of notice, how does the (Sunday) 23rd of July sound?

Who's interested???

JUDGENINJA
Sunday 2nd July 2006, 00:04
any further north..?

BlackBeast
Sunday 2nd July 2006, 10:46
any further north..?

Yeah, only reason why i said Chepstow is that I know the area and where a few of the nice pubs are.

So you want it further north. Right, hows about Builth Wells or Llandrindod Wells?

chriskay
Sunday 2nd July 2006, 20:36
Yeah, I'd be up for Builth or LLandrindod. Some great & highly technical driving roads round there.

JUDGENINJA
Monday 3rd July 2006, 00:16
I'm not bothered. If it is a convenient weekend it don't matter where it is.. I'll try and make it.....I used to go to Chepstow to Dog shows.....

Vikingxl
Monday 3rd July 2006, 08:45
Blackbeastie i would love to attend your meet but due to failing finances it isnt looking likely so i will say no for now but if i can make it i will turn up on the day.Sorry mate

Vikingxl
Sunday 9th July 2006, 16:52
Come on then whos going to this and is it still happening?If so is there a final destination as its only two weeks away now

Rufe
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 06:54
missed this thread! i shall be there :)

Vikingxl
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 06:55
See beastie someone loves you!

BlackBeast
Wednesday 12th July 2006, 18:15
I shall be going up to Llandrindod on the weekend, in search of a nice pub that suits our needs, i.e largeish parking space and serves lunch.

Shall also be pm'ing all Welsh members, just in case they've missed this thread.

BlackBeast
Sunday 16th July 2006, 15:59
I shall be going up to Llandrindod on the weekend, in search of a nice pub

:cussing: I had planned to go up north today, but was called into work, so i havent and wont have a chance to go up there on a search.

So this meet is cancelled. Apologies to the 3 that said they were coming along.

I shall arrange another meet very soon.

Rufe
Sunday 16th July 2006, 16:35
no worries mate :)

JUDGENINJA
Wednesday 2nd August 2006, 18:50
Any news, how about a meet towards the end of SEPT OR beginning of OCT..?

Vikingxl
Thursday 3rd August 2006, 03:01
Yeah come on beastie get your arse back from swanning round the waterways of Sweden onboard your private yacht and get a meet sorted now you troll!