PDA

View Full Version : C70 clock

monkey_boy
Wednesday 28th June 2006, 14:04
With all the woes of my service and ETM stuff a the moment i forgot to ask a question about my interior clock.

I dont have a computer just a clock and temp readout. It all looks ok with the digits in place and the temp changes so i guess thats ok. However the clock is stuck at 13:23. I change it and it stays to whatever i change it too. regardless.

Any ideas whats up?

Azza
Wednesday 28th June 2006, 14:07
No idea to be honest, but it sounds like you need to maybe push the button to set it again, seems like it's stuck on "set" mode.

Although that sounds like a far too easy solution :)

Azza

monkey_boy
Wednesday 28th June 2006, 14:17
Funny. I thought a similar thing but i dont know where the set button is. I'll check the manual again tonight. Cheers Azza :)

Azza
Wednesday 28th June 2006, 14:24
Hmm, i can't remember either, do you just press the minutes/hours buttons and they advance ? Or do you have to press a different button first to make the figures flash or something, to enable you to change them...? Much like a "normal" digital clock...

Azza

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 28th June 2006, 15:43
I have a spare C70 binnacle that matches yours (no computer) should you find it will not fix.

monkey_boy
Thursday 29th June 2006, 14:31
I had a look in the manual (no help) and its just a case of pressing the hour or minute button. There is no other button or reset switch. i'm stumped. May get a replacement at some point but funds restirct it at the moment ;)