PDA

View Full Version : bodykit

alan
Saturday 24th June 2006, 15:17
as from start of week am stating my own company doing bodywork so thought would do up volvo a bit, have new lights, not made for c70(should be fun bt look good) new bumper, tryin evolve style but have to make it mysel, ne rear bumper, cabon diffusser with twin pipes, slightly enlarging wheel arches to give it more of a side profile and movin indicator to mirror, oh and plus a full respray!

any thoughts, will not be max power style just hopefully look like aftermarket volvo kit or even standardish!

alan

Rufe
Saturday 24th June 2006, 16:08
personally, as long as its subtle then it could look good, just wouldn't go for any OTT look.

BigShrek
Saturday 24th June 2006, 16:43
i like the idea of maybe some lip spoilers and side skirts for the C70, just a small mod, anything too chavish would look silly on a volly, bug eye lights would look good though :D

c70mel
Saturday 24th June 2006, 16:51
all sounds good to me! just like other peeps say though be very careful u dont go OTT.

You seen the bodykit some guy made and was supposidly selling the car on ebay? that looked alright, although u needed at least 19" alloys for it to look good.

Let us all know how you get along! im sure quite a few people would be interested if you made something good!! :)

BlackBeast
Saturday 24th June 2006, 16:55
all sounds good to me! just like other peeps say though be very careful u dont go OTT.

You seen the bodykit some guy made and was supposidly selling the car on ebay? that looked alright, although u needed at least 19" alloys for it to look good.

Let us all know how you get along! im sure quite a few people would be interested if you made something good!! :)

Do you mean the DTM version that was from Spain?

After_Shock
Saturday 24th June 2006, 17:36
Be interesting to see what lights you are going with? Also what colour you thinking of re spraying?

Slightly larger arches will look good but nothing as extreme as that spanish one.

aeroresh
Saturday 24th June 2006, 18:02
Dont think there's much that can be done to improve on the original classic shape. Just a nice set of big rims with a lowered stance to make it look more like the concept drawings maybe.:B_steerin

The main point is that there are so few C70s around it would hardly be worth trying to make it stand out from the crowd becuase it already does.... as standard!