PDA

View Full Version : How Much Does Entire Dynaudio Sound System Weigh?

After_Shock
Sunday 18th June 2006, 19:07
Just curious as was having a conversation with someone about the weights of audio systems the other day.

What do you reckon the entire Dynaudio sound system would weight out of a C70, including head unit, all speakers and amp/s?

bubba_1986
Sunday 18th June 2006, 21:01
I reckon about 50kg, including all 10 speakers, not centre one as i dont have that in my set up :(

When you think about it, lot of weight just for audio system

Bubba

After_Shock
Sunday 18th June 2006, 21:07
Thats more than would have banked on but thinking about it probably about right, the speakers in the back are certainly a decent size and theirs alot of them!

How many amps does the Dynaudio set up run?

bubba_1986
Sunday 18th June 2006, 21:11
Thats more than would have banked on but thinking about it probably about right, the speakers in the back are certainly a decent size and theirs alot of them!

How many amps does the Dynaudio set up run?

Well speakers at bottom fo door in front are same size as in back. I know this because me and wobbly took my door card off to lube runners, and had to take out, i say it was about 7-8kg for just that one speaker

I did wonder why the door card covers up half of the speaker though, because to look at when card is on u would think it is a 6 by 9 size

Bubba

Wobbly Dave
Monday 19th June 2006, 10:57
Rear shelf speakers are the same size and shape as the ones in the lower portion of the doors.

Wobbly Dave
Monday 19th June 2006, 10:57
Well speakers at bottom fo door in front are same size as in back. I know this because me and wobbly took my door card off to lube runners ...

Still quiet?

bubba_1986
Monday 19th June 2006, 18:12
Still quiet?

Yeah dave it is mate, your some man

Bubba :)