PDA

View Full Version : TrackSport Offer - Track Days for VPCUK

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 13:47
VPCUK has been in contact with TrackSport UK Ltd. They are offering a number of track days around the country. More details here....

http://www.tracksport.co.uk/

Okay the first Donnington Park date is Thursday the 22nd of June, this will be run on an open pit format and if we get enough novice interest which we usually do we will run a novice 30 minute session in the mornin which will cost £30. After that its open pit for the rest of the day costing £195, noise is 98db and this is the full gp circuit.

Second date is Sunday the 23rd of July and all details are the same as above except that this date is run on the smaller national circuit.

We can offer the 10 cars=10% discount and 20 cars= Free instructor all day and free pics. If your struggling for the 20 cars then the free pics will stand if you get 15.

we also have Angleseys in August and October and a provisional date at Mallory in November.

Johnny

If there is enough interest then we'll run this via the VPCUK area co-ordinators...

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?p=114161#post114161

Register your interest with them and if there are enough peeps - they'll be responsible for getting the numbers and collecting the money.

For those not so good at maths 10% discount makes £175 for Donny.

Viking can you please clear your PM box.

arbee
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 14:09
Can I suggest that if/when people reply either up here or to the co-ords they state which day of the above they wish to attend and whether they are able to 100% commit (with funds) or whether they are just 'expressing an interest'. If agreeable and useful i can set up a paypal account for payments but would obviously need to cover the fees. Dave I am assuming that the days will be running regardless of our involvement so it will be first come first served?

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 14:12
Yes I believe that the day(s) will proceed with or without VPCUK. I have asked Johnny from TrackSport to keep an eye on this thread and answer any questions that may arise.

I have spoken to Johnny and there are various ways to pay.

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 14:17
Added the poll above - just purely for numbers. All prices are excluding discount.
Register your interest in these TrackSport - This straw poll will only run for 7 days.

Murphy
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 14:22
All sounds good. I can recommend Donnington to anyone, I like that circuit. Not much to hit either ;) Sadly I will not be able to come and play [although I may watch].

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 14:43
I assume the National route at Donny will be minus the Melbourne hairpin?

Johnny Rossi
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 15:38
Correct the National circuit is the shorter of the 2. Where as the gp circuit does a left/right chicane down to fosters right hander then back up to the left which puts you onto the start/finish, the national just does a right/left chicane at the end of the dunlop straight to put you on the start finish. Ive never drove full circuit and look forward to it..... if i get time:B_steerin

Johnny

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 17:25
I voted Anglesey October time as it will give us a chance to keep in touch in the out season really.

JO5EPH
Tuesday 13th June 2006, 22:11
Gutted :(

I've already booked my trackday for July at Croft, I would have loved to have gone to donnington too!

I've heard that Anglesey might be a bit 'small' for a Volvo, but I've not been so wouldnt know!

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 14th June 2006, 08:28
Forgot to allow multichoice so I have closed the poll and opened it on a new thread...
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11083

So if you wouldnt mind voting again - then that would be just dandy.

Johnny Rossi
Wednesday 14th June 2006, 14:55
Anglesey is a cracking small circuit a track that kinda suits every 1 with a long as ya like bend to a sharp hairpin and in between on and off camber chicanes i'd go round in anything with wheels and an engine milk float to ferrari!! :B_steerin

JUDGENINJA
Thursday 15th June 2006, 16:44
Party.....!!!!!!!!!

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 15th June 2006, 23:53
Sounds like a plan

Mrsmopp
Friday 16th June 2006, 15:07
Party at Waynes? Now thats a plan lol

x

JUDGENINJA
Friday 16th June 2006, 15:29
Whenever you'll all ready....!!!!!!! ....
Unless the house is sold by then, We've just had reports that Jude Law is looking for a house in my Village....It's about the right size and Price.

Johnny Rossi
Monday 19th June 2006, 13:11
Does he drive a Volvo and fancy doing a track day?????????:thewave:

JUDGENINJA
Thursday 22nd June 2006, 16:20
I'll ask him when I see him.....:lol: :lol:

JUDGENINJA
Thursday 22nd June 2006, 16:37
Wobbley - is there a need for two threads with the same poll..?

Wobbly Dave
Friday 23rd June 2006, 09:27
My mistake - the reason for the other poll is that you can make multiple selections - thus choosing more than one day. Sorry - I didnt wish to make it complicated but once the poll is set & saved it is not poss to alter any mistakes/options.

JUDGENINJA
Tuesday 8th August 2006, 00:58
I've just had an interesting PM from Wobbly which makes this worthy of a bump back up to the top.... everyone must put the 28th August in your diaries....... I'm sure he'll be on soon to give you some details......