PDA

View Full Version : S60r

skye
Monday 5th June 2006, 21:12
Hi,Just switched from Audi Quattros to 2004 Manual S60R.Awesome car.Have a couple of quick questions.In the boot there is a switch located under parcel shelf ( on/off) what does it do ?
Also my rear o/s door will not open or close.its as if the rod has become seperated from the handle.As I live 130 miles from nearest dealer,is there a quick fix or does it need to be a dealer job.

cm2k
Tuesday 6th June 2006, 11:53
Could it possibly be the optional subwoofer?

As for the door, I can't help, I would "Suffer" ;) a drive to the dealer :)

mhon72
Tuesday 6th June 2006, 13:38
Hi,Just switched from Audi Quattros to 2004 Manual S60R.Awesome car.Have a couple of quick questions.In the boot there is a switch located under parcel shelf ( on/off) what does it do ?
Also my rear o/s door will not open or close.its as if the rod has become seperated from the handle.As I live 130 miles from nearest dealer,is there a quick fix or does it need to be a dealer job.

Do you have Rear Park Assist as it might be the switch to turn the sensors off when you are towing.
Can you open your OSR door at all? If it only opens from the outside then the childlocks are on. If not and the door lock pin in the door panel is up then there may be a fault with the locking mechanism. You should still be under warranty so get Volvo to fix it.

skye
Tuesday 6th June 2006, 20:12
Many thanks.Dealer it is for the door then.I will check the subwoofer and the parking sensors.

siamblue
Tuesday 6th June 2006, 22:35
Hi may i just say

I envy you for living in one of the most beautiful places in the British Isles ;)

Gary,

dreadly
Wednesday 7th June 2006, 08:24
Never mind the beauty of the place, think of the whisky distilleries :)

skye
Thursday 8th June 2006, 11:22
Switch in boot was for parking sensors.Cheers.