PDA

View Full Version : scratches on v70 rear bumper

the denb piece
Monday 29th May 2006, 20:36
when I bought my car ( '98 V70) the rear bumper had quite a few scratches in it that i've managed to sort out , I want something to put on the top of the rear bumper to stop scratches as I load/unload stuff. Any ideas / pics??

Vikingxl
Monday 29th May 2006, 20:52
I have a volvo rubber strip on mine you can find a picture of it in my vb garage i think

Liddo
Wednesday 31st May 2006, 09:45
I have a volvo rubber strip on mine you can find a picture of it in my vb garage i think

Where did you get it from Viking??? Or was it already on the car????

:B_thumb:

Vikingxl
Wednesday 31st May 2006, 18:37
Tis a volvo component purchased from my local volvo emporium for a huge wad of cash(im not joking)

T5ER
Wednesday 31st May 2006, 21:18
try marshalls/pfs ore someone like that

stuAWD
Wednesday 31st May 2006, 21:29
If you dont want to fix a strip to your bumper, try some of that iron on velcro stuck to a peice of material, and the other part of the velcro fixed across the back of load area, roll the material out over the bumber when your loading/unloading.

siamblue
Wednesday 31st May 2006, 22:04
If you dont want to fix a strip to your bumper, try some of that iron on velcro stuck to a peice of material, and the other part of the velcro fixed across the back of load area, roll the material out over the bumber when your loading/unloading.

I had the same problem on my car, ended up repainting it as it was very unsightly, from now on the kids get in with the cover over the bumper,

Gary