PDA

View Full Version : Saffron, is there jsut the one?

gtiteen
Thursday 25th May 2006, 21:58
I been looking at a lot of C70 ads for saffron ones adn it looks to me like there could be different ones. Is this just the photos or are there different types?
Cheers,Dave

blackbooty
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:09
no expert mate, but i presume saffron is the colour description.

gtiteen
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:11
yeah, but on some adds it says gold and some saffron pearl etc etc. Ans some do look to differ, i think it may just be the phtos though. Its really annoyin me!!

blackbooty
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:26
im sure the saffies will let you know shortly mate.

gtiteen
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:30
hopefully, its an ongoing argument, sorry discussion, with a mate! Thanks for your help anyway, im pretty sure theres just the one. And if it did change it was age related. But thats just the theory, lets see what the experts have to say!

Rufe
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:57
i've only ever seen one type of saffron myself. im sure theres only one listed in the paints list

siamblue
Thursday 25th May 2006, 22:59
I think it might have something to do with different stages of oxidisation????????:hidesbehi

Andrew
Thursday 25th May 2006, 23:00
It's all saffron perl - also known as gold, orange, gay gold, the paint that makes others jealous and many more names.

gtiteen
Thursday 25th May 2006, 23:02
Great! Thanks for confirming my thoughts! Now i can go gloat. Although hes the one whos planning on getting one, so i guess he gets the last laugh! One day when i have 6k knocking abobut!
Many thanks, Dave

dicky b t5
Friday 26th May 2006, 00:55
It's all saffron perl - also known as gold, orange, gay gold, the paint that makes others jealous and many more names.
You Forgot.... Ginger..!!lol :rotfl:

BigShrek
Monday 5th June 2006, 11:09
NOOOOOO! my car is not a ginger minger!!!! How dare yee!!!!