PDA

View Full Version : sparkling clean!

DONKEYT5
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:04
I decided to give the beast a clean earlier, due to having a small break in the clouds for the first time in a week!

I used the flash car wash system for the first time, and it has done quite a good job,
i then polished the car using auto glym, super resin polish stuff!

To do the wheels i used mr muscle oven cleaner, and left to to soak for approx 20 mins, and it worked a treat!!
what do u reckon?

sorry bout the poor quality pics, i used my mobile phone to take them, then saved them as low quality to get them on here!

pzorb
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:11
Very tidy. That third picture reminds me of a scene in the film The Jackal, just after Bruce Willis has sprayed the fake paint off his car to mislead the hijackers. You could get that gatling gun in there nooooo problem :)

Andy
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:16
Oven Cleaner!!!! :lol:

DONKEYT5
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:20
tell you what tho, oven cleaner just 'ate' the crap off the wheels no worries, i hadnt washed the car in a while and the wheels were graphite coloured!

Andy
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:24
tell you what tho, oven cleaner just 'ate' the crap off the wheels no worries, i hadnt washed the car in a while and the wheels were graphite coloured!

I know mate, its very good stuff but please be careful with it.

You were lucky leaving it on for so long I would have thought it would have started to eat into the wheels! :lol:

DONKEYT5
Thursday 25th May 2006, 19:55
well, it recommended that it should be used for between 30 mins and 2 hours, so i found 20 mins was ok......it was a one off to be honest, i thought i would try it and see!

Baj
Thursday 25th May 2006, 20:06
It didnt eat the tyres then?