PDA

View Full Version : Poss Surrey Meet Easter Wkend

rich850t5
Wednesday 23rd March 2005, 22:50
poss surrey meetNOW FOR AVON SEE LAST PAGE :nono: HELLO TO ALL would anyone be interested in a mini meet in surrey area on sunday and then having a drive down to portsmouth/havant to meet up with dave and the others if they get it sorted :buttkick: or am i just :wallbash: :uglyhamme IT doesn't have to surrey just thinking sw london m25 area :thewave: SHARE YOUR THOUGHT'S cheers RICH

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 24th March 2005, 01:12
See my reply about the meet. Don't worry if you cant make it there will be other meets and other days.

rich850t5
Thursday 24th March 2005, 20:30
HELLO TO ALL would anyone be interested in a mini meet in surrey area on sunday and then having a drive down to portsmouth/havant to meet up with dave and the others if they get it sorted :buttkick: or am i just :wallbash: :uglyhamme IT doesn't have to surrey just thinking sw london m25 area :thewave: SHARE YOUR THOUGHT'S cheers RICH
:hidesbehi WHERES ALL THE SURREY LADS GONE :ready2go: :ready2go:

nikgallagher
Friday 25th March 2005, 16:54
I would have been up for that but am here in Sweden during Easter. I'm currently trying to make some contacts over here for some spare parts, but it looks like some stuff is even more expensive here than at home!
Am keen to be involved with future Surrey meets though - can't let the midlands lot get all the fun...

Al115
Friday 25th March 2005, 18:47
I would usually be up for this - but Easter weekend I'm away...

Alastair

SaffronC70
Friday 25th March 2005, 18:56
I'm popping to Liverpool tomorrow to fix my old car, but am free Sunday/Monday - depends how many people we can get together ?!

Chris

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 19:39
[QUOTE=SaffronC70]I'm popping to Liverpool tomorrow to fix my old car, but am free Sunday/Monday - depends how many people we can get together ?!

Chris[/QUOTE Did you get the pm? im in hanworth RICH

SaffronC70
Friday 25th March 2005, 19:46
Yes mate I did - small world.

There will be the usual Crooked Billet meet with the VOC on the 17th April, that usually surfices for us SW London/Surrey guys !

Nice venue, good turn out, good pub grub !

Might be able to twist Simon/Iain C's arm to arrange a short notice meet for Sunday ?

Chris

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 19:55
Yes mate I did - small world.

There will be the usual Crooked Billet meet with the VOC on the 17th April, that usually surfices for us SW London/Surrey guys !

Nice venue, good turn out, good pub grub !

Might be able to twist Simon/Iain C's arm to arrange a short notice meet for Sunday ?

Chris :B_thumb: HELLO CHRIS This sound's good how many turn up? i've been out of the meet/cruise scene for year's RICH (ONLY HAD T5 FOR 3 WKS)

SaffronC70
Friday 25th March 2005, 20:13
I think about 17 turned up last month, check my site for a few pics of a meet a while back.

Chris

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 20:23
I think about 17 turned up last month, check my site for a few pics of a meet a while back.

ChrisSORRY FOR THIS CHRIS :dunce: but i don't know your site i am new to all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :B_steerin

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 20:35
Sorry Duh Got It Now Voc

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 22:55
HELLO TO ALL would anyone be interested in a mini meet in surrey area on sunday and then having a drive down to portsmouth/havant to meet up with dave and the others if they get it sorted :buttkick: or am i just :wallbash: :uglyhamme IT doesn't have to surrey just thinking sw london m25 area :thewave: SHARE YOUR THOUGHT'S cheers RICHOK FORGET EASTER but try this we could all meet for AVON ON THE 2ND at JCN 11 CHERTSEY/WOKING head towards chertsey theres a layby 100 yds down the dual carriageway don't know times SO IT'S OVER TO YOU LOT C'MON LET'S GET IT ON (ps i'm only watching as it's my first time should be a blast)RICH

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 23:29
poss surrey meetNOW FOR AVON SEE LAST PAGE :nono: HELLO TO ALL would anyone be interested in a mini meet in surrey area on sunday and then having a drive down to portsmouth/havant to meet up with dave and the others if they get it sorted :buttkick: or am i just :wallbash: :uglyhamme IT doesn't have to surrey just thinking sw london m25 area :thewave: SHARE YOUR THOUGHT'S cheers RICHit may not be the last page but you'll find it!!!! :banana: :B_thumb: :banana:

Al115
Friday 25th March 2005, 23:39
Yeah I'll meet in the layby there if it's early enough (need to sign on pretty sharpish at Avon apparently)!

I live just round the corner.

Chris, you going?

Alastair

rich850t5
Friday 25th March 2005, 23:58
just need to sort the times out i reckon it'll take about an hour or less so i was thinking about 730 ish quick chat and maybe meet with others at jcn 15 M40 then haul ass down from there if it all works out there wil be approx 24/25 of us altogetherLETS SEE HOW MANY WE CAN MAKE TO GO UP FROM HERE!CHEERS GUYS SEE YOU ALL SOON RICH

Al115
Saturday 26th March 2005, 00:08
Man, less than an hour? I intend to keep my licence!!! :shockedbi

Alastair

rich850t5
Saturday 26th March 2005, 00:20
YOU MUST NEED SOME LEAD IN YOUR RIGHT FOOT ICAN DO HEATHROW TO BIRMINGHAM IN 1 HR 45 IN A 7.5 TON LORRY catch me if you can

rich850t5
Saturday 26th March 2005, 01:22
may be a tad ambitious but then im not running im just watching but we can meet at 7 if you want just need others to confirm ie:nik/chris anyone else i dont know C'MON MORE THE MERRIER!!!!!!!!!!!

siamblue
Saturday 26th March 2005, 01:25
I'll meet you guys at J2 on the M40, :wiggle:

SaffronC70
Saturday 26th March 2005, 23:07
Hi

Just got back from Liverpool in 3hrs, not bad going, got 400 miles out of a tank as well.

I'll make my own way up there, not to diss you guys, but I like to drive at my own pace !

Plus that's too early for little me ;)

Chris

rich850t5
Sunday 27th March 2005, 01:37
hello chris no probs mate see you up there Rich