PDA

View Full Version : Stage 2 from VT worth every penny

heyes
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:34
A great big :thewave: to Adam, Hamish, Natalie, John and little bear (Andy). The change is nothing but remarkable. The power delivery is as smooth or as :wow: as you want dependant on you right foot. Unfortunately when I was down my etm was making it difficult program so I decided to get it changed and glad I did. It's like a different car no more erratic idle and awkward moving off in first gear. I think it's money well spent considering I now have a super car for me and Lynda can still take the dog in the back. To sum up if you are thinking about upgrading do it now. You won't regret it. Your dead long enough so enjoy it when you can. The guys at VT will patiently work on your car until it's right. Finally if your down for a couple of days or weeks in our case you must stay at the best b/b in the UK. Nat's mums. The breakfast is as good as the upgrade well almost. Thanks again for you hospitality and kindness during a difficult time.

Graham and Lynda: wink:

Murphy
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:42
Glad you like it :)

lance
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:43
I saw your car on monday when I dropped mine off (very Nice), Im glad you are pleased with the upgrade, I should be picking mine up later in the week I cant wait

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:49
Great news!!! The change is dramatic isn't it!! Makes you wonder what took you so long eh?

x

aeroresh
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:51
Glad you enjoying it.:santawave

The best bit is, the more you drive it the better it gets too!:B_steerin

BlackBeast
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 16:59
Need to fit mine amongst a load of other things.

Ian C70T5
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 19:04
From what i remember it is definately a massive difference and well worth the money.

The company gave me a BMW 320 TD for 1 day today to do a customer run and have to say.. I MUCH prefer the Volvo quality and power..

heyes
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 19:22
Almost forgot we bumped into wobbly Dave who entertained us with some volvo stories and pics from his album, and an invite for a drink with some of the guys which I couldn't accept due to being shagged. Thanks Dave.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 19:26
due to being shagged. Thanks Dave.

:lol:

fraz13
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 19:45
A hope yeez used protection n plenty a lube :hilarious

Glad its all sorted n runnin well, See ye at the nxt meet....

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 22:39
Almost forgot we bumped into wobbly Dave who entertained us with some volvo stories and pics from his album, and an invite for a drink with some of the guys which I couldn't accept due to being shagged. Thanks Dave.
What have you started??? :slap:

It was very nice to meet you again and meet the missus too. I hope you will both make the effort to come to the bbq.

By all accounts you got home safe which is always good.

I was actually down at VT on ABS related business. Stayed behind to keep company as Hamish worked into the night to get Lance's conversion started (dedication indeed). Big up VT for their efforts!! I am pleased you are able to enjoy the stage 2.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 23:01

It was very nice to meet you again and meet the missus too.

:uglyhamme

hamish
Thursday 18th May 2006, 09:33
I am really glad you made it home safely and thank you for being so patient! we don't like sending cars out that arn't right and it was worth the extra days to ensure a good final product.

I am delighted you like mums B&B I will pass on your thanks as soon as she is back from her hols - if anyone is interested her website is www.middletongrange.com

Go and enjoy and keep us posted.

Nat xx

Murphy
Thursday 18th May 2006, 09:35
interested her website is www.middletongrange.com

Go and enjoy and keep us posted.

Nat xx

Good grief - that looks stunning !

hamish
Thursday 18th May 2006, 09:36
It is!!!! set in 3 acres

lance
Thursday 18th May 2006, 09:42

It was very nice to meet you again and meet the missus too. I hope you will both make the effort to come to the bbq.

By all accounts you got home safe which is always good.

I was actually down at VT on ABS related business. Stayed behind to keep company as Hamish worked into the night to get Lance's conversion started (dedication indeed). Big up VT for their efforts!! I am pleased you are able to enjoy the stage 2.

Ahh bless you, will have to get you guys a few beers in

Murphy
Thursday 18th May 2006, 09:56
I think i might need and excuse to come and see you chaps again :D

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 18th May 2006, 10:13
Buy a Volvo?