PDA

View Full Version : More tweeks

mikej
Monday 21st March 2005, 22:36
Hello all what additional mods could i do to give me a little more ? What the hell is a reverse ic,whats the advantage ? what does the mbc do is there a particular type , is it worth doing if rica,d ? All i have at the moment is rica 310bhp ,2.5" catback system and a itg any suggestions?
regards
mike...
p.s Engine & turbo in good condition.

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 03:08
Drill the bottom of your airbox and for extra results get a cold air feed to it via a pipe. Read the thread on drilling your airbox.

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 09:46
The reverse IC is more direct I believe (someone nudge if I am wrong). Further modifications at this stage are big bucks - the next stage is the 19T and remap to around 340bhp.

x

Ian C70T5
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 11:02
The reverse IC is more direct I believe (someone nudge if I am wrong). Further modifications at this stage are big bucks - the next stage is the 19T and remap to around 340bhp.

x

Looking at the pipe paths i would agree, i fancy that on mine, HOWEVER i do wonder if the pipe going over the top of the engine could possilbly give extra heat to the inlet temp.

SaffronC70
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 17:45
Don't drill the airbox on ME7, you'll get a power drop. It doesn't like it (unless you have a S/V70 where a cold air feed is easier to do).

Chris