PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance - Nurburgring Weekend.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 21st March 2005, 19:28
Hello you lot. If anyone fancys a long weekend to the Nurburgring in Germany in September you are quite free to tag along with us, that is the RS Owners Club Northern Area, it don't matter what you drive and the pace is leisurley until the "ring" lol. Here's the general itinery.

Thur Sept 8th leave Hull on overnight ferry to Rotterdam arriving Fri am.
Spend Friday in Amsterdam and drive to Cologne on the Saturday am, go to Ring Sat pm if u wish etc..., night in Cologne too.
Sunday there is a European RS/XR Owners show on too, either go there, the Ring, or combine both. Sunday night in Cologne.
Monday have a steady drive back to Rotterdam for the evening ferry, arriving Hull at Tuesday am. If you are Southern based i;m sure you could still arrange to meet us en route.

Rough costs are as follows :-

Ferry is £100 each based on 2 per car / 4 per cabin, 2 per cabin is about £140 each.
Ibis hotel in Cologne is approx £25 each/twin/double, it also has secure underground parking.
Petrol costs we normally split between passengers. Last year i did approx 800 miles so work it out. About £200 basically.
Lap of Nurburgring is approx £6.00 if you dare.

Last year there were about 20 cars went, we have already booked our ferry so if anyone wants to go out without the hassle of organising it let me know and i;ll try sort it so you with us as a group booking. It would make it simpler if you were in pairs or fours etc but PM me if you interested or want more details.
Thanks.

Craig.

Murphy
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 09:02
Sounds quality. When you say RS i asume you mean Ford - LOL.

I will spread the word if you don't mind ?!?!?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 18:12
No probs mate, a few people expressed interest last year but you gotta reserve the ferry asap. Last year there were Cosworths, Civic Type R, Evo's, Scoobys, Skyline, Vectra, even a fiesta diesel so it's open to all.

Pedro Fandango
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 19:06
Last year there were Cosworths, Civic Type R, Evo's, Scoobys, Skyline, Vectra, even a fiesta diesel so it's open to all.
has the fiesta completed his lap yet (sorry couldn't resist)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 23rd March 2005, 00:35
It was last seen on the outskirts of Rotterdam puffing more smoke than Drax power station. Think he rolled it into the North Sea en route to Hull.