PDA

View Full Version : P2 back seats ?

Murphy
Monday 8th May 2006, 12:11
Has anyone got 3 children and a P2 V70 ?

I would like to know how well 2 baby seats sit on outer seats, and indeed if the centre child seat can be used with 2 seats in. I am making huge assumptions that a P2 V70 is big enough - any advise much appreciated :)

JackT5
Monday 8th May 2006, 19:20
Can't really comment on the V70 but i had two in my 850 saloon and still room in the centre for a passenger. I must add though that it would depend on the child seats as some are wider than others.

T5ER
Monday 8th May 2006, 19:22
Has anyone got 3 children and a P2 V70 ?

I would like to know how well 2 baby seats sit on outer seats, and indeed if the centre child seat can be used with 2 seats in. I am making huge assumptions that a P2 V70 is big enough - any advise much appreciated :)

should be ok Murphy even if you put one of the seats in the middle as my 854 has the middle belt being the three point fixing the same as the two outers if you know what i mean and yes they are slightly wider in the rear

jim
Monday 8th May 2006, 21:09
Murphey; have 4 kids, usualy have 3 on back seat (2 child seats and older one in middle and one in boot seats. Now using the built in booster seats for the kids with one still in middle.

loads of room and can get adult between baby seats.

There are some baby seats that are a lot wider than others, worth checking them based on what you have or are going to get.

Basicaly well big enough.
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

BrightonBreezy
Tuesday 9th May 2006, 09:43
I have a rear-facing infant seat on one side and a large booster seat on the other for my two kids. There's plenty of room and even enough space for my wide-bottomed mother-in-law to sit in the middle.

Murphy
Tuesday 9th May 2006, 10:00
even enough space for my wide-bottomed mother-in-law to sit in the middle.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the replies peeps.

T5ER
Tuesday 9th May 2006, 10:02
I have a rear-facing infant seat on one side and a large booster seat on the other for my two kids. There's plenty of room and even enough space for my wide-bottomed mother-in-law to sit in the middle.

jesus mate you brave saying that about the mother in law